PSS-8, PSS-8M, PSS-8X/FTB-1 Downloads
As of version 2.0 the software can be used for PSS-8, PSS-8X and PSS-8M.
The following software can be used to visualize and log PSS-8X data that has a FTB-1 air data boom connected. The software can also be used to access the maintenance interface of the PSS-8X via the RS-485 serial port. With the software you can for example adjust the zero points of the AoA and AoS vanes.
- PSS-8X Software (V2.4) 15.02.2019, pc.exe extended to set KQC and KPS values
- PSS-8X Software (V2.3) 27.06.2018, runs without Administrator rights on Windows 10
- PSS-8X Software (V2.2) 25.05.2018, improved logging
- PSS-8X Software (V2.1) 14.05.2018
- PSS-8X Software (V1.1) 11.09.2017
- PSS-8X Software (V1.0) do not use
PSS-8 Downloads (obsolete)
The following software can be used to visualize and log PSS-8 data and to access the maintenance interface of the PSS-8 via the RS-485 serial port.
As of version 2.1 the software is based on the new JavaFX UI library. The latest Java-8 runtime is reqiured. 32bit and 64bit serial drivers are included and selected automatically. Data logging is now configurable via the "Logging"-menu. Use the "Start Logging" and "Stop-Logging menu items to start and stop the logging. On each "Start Logging"-action a new logging file is created. Version V2.2 will run also on the latest Java-version.
As of version 1.3 there is a 32bit and a 64bit serial driver included. At least Java-7 32bit or 64bit is required.